Please note that the California King size quilts are Extremely Over-sized so we encourage you to measure your bed before ordering as it is expensive to return and re-ship a different size. A standard California King mattress measures 72 in. across and 84 in. head to foot. This would give you approximately 29 in. that would hang down each side. All mattress and box spring thicknesses vary so it is very important to measure.
A lovely focal point for your primitive, country, native American inspired decor, the Dakota Star California King Quilt 130Wx115L is sure to catch your eye.
Featuring an 8-point Dakota star framed beautifully by an array of patchwork shapes in country black and khaki. 100% cotton, reverses to solid tan.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center surrounded by feathered star patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" solid tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 115" long x 130" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Ebony, Khaki
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe