Go for a French-Country look with the Elysee King Quilt. This hand-quilted treasure's is black fleur de lis on creme in the center complete with ruching giving it a gathered effect. Elysee's colors are black, grey and creme and the quilt is trimmed with a scalloped edge for a timeless look.
- Quilt center features ruching with stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on soft cotton voile
- Center is black fleur de lis on creme ground with ruching producing a gathered look
- Scalloped edge with .5" bias cut ticking stripe binding
- Reverses to black, charcoal grey, and creme ticking stripe cotton voile
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions approx: L95"xW105"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: creme, raven, charcoal grey
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.