The centered pinwheel of the Ozark Quilted Euro Sham is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal. Trimmed in stripes and reverses to stripes and 3 light wooden button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on rich barn red, beige, and black plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Centered pinwheel fan block in barn red-based fabrics conveys outland charm
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut semolina and barn red striped fabric
- Reverses to barn red striped fabric on semolina base
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Measures approx. 26" x 26"
- Colors: Barn Red, Beige, Ebony
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Sold Individually