Pinwheel King Sham 21x37, small-scale pinwheel patches, in colors of khaki, burgundy and black, give detail and character to this primitive country look, accented with stripe border on top and bottom.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This sham contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various khaki, burgundy, and black plaid, check, and stripe fabrics
- PINWHEEL: Small-scale pinwheel patches give detail and character to this primitive country look, accented with stripe border on top and bottom
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with a .5" black and tan microplaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to a burgundy and black striped cotton fabric with khaki base
- SECURE CLOSURE: Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This sham is hand-quilted and machine pieced
- Measures approx. H21"xW37"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.