Pinwheel Quilted Throw 60x50 features small-scale pinwheel patches in colors of khaki, burgundy, and black give detail and character to this primitive country look.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This throw contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various khaki, burgundy, and black plaid, check, and stripe fabrics
- PINWHEEL: Small-scale pinwheel patches give detail and character to this primitive country look
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with a .5" black and tan microplaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to a burgundy and black striped cotton fabric with khaki base
- DISPLAY CAPABILITY: Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This throw is hand-quilted and machine pieced
- Measures approx. L60"xW50"
- Material: 100% cotton, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki, burgundy, black
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.