With solid and plaid triangle patches reminiscent of a mountain range, the Andes Quilt builds on winter themes with rustic overtones. Grey chambray mixes with plaids and echo hand-quilting for extra detail. Reverses to solid red. 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various red, black, and tan plaid fabrics accented with grey chambray
- Plaid and solid triangles reminiscent of Christmas trees adorn the front of this quilt, accompanied by plaid border accent
- Straight edge with .5" solid red binding
- Reverses to solid red cotton fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 90Wx90L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: chili pepper red, charcoal grey, coal black
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
**Image shown with a queen-sized quilt**