With solid and plaid triangle patches reminiscent of a mountain range, the 60x50 Andes Quilted Throw builds on winter themes with rustic overtones.
Grey chambray mixes with plaids and echo hand quilting for extra detail. Reverses to grey chambray.
Back features a rod pocket to allow for hanging as a decorative wall tapestry. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various red, black, and tan plaid fabrics accented with grey chambray
- Plaid and solid triangles reminiscent of Christmas trees adorn the front of this throw, accompanied by plaid border accent
- Straight edge with .5" solid red binding
- Reverses to textured grey chambray fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Measures approx. 60" x 50"
- Colors: Chili Pepper Red, Charcoal Grey, Coal Black
- Quilting Stitch: Echo, Channel
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe