Referencing patriotic quilts from the past century, the Arlington Twin Quilt features a parade of multicolored 5 point stars in olive, red, tan and blue. Reverses to tan and navy micro check fabric used in chain blocks on the front.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Traditional 5-point star and Irish chain patchwork with primitive navy microplaid base and creme, tan, and barn red plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy, tan, and navy plaid binding
- Reverses to tan, navy, and burgundy microplaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 90" long x 70" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Barn Red, Tan
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
*** Photo shown with queen quilt ***