The Cedar Ridge King Set will sate the desire to bring pinewood forests and white mountain mists into the home.
Sturdy 5 inch blocks of plaid and checks of navy, cedar green, and tan create an enduring patchwork of rustic comfort.
The patchwork on these sets is raw and random to catch a sense of variation that is in the spirit of reclaimed driftwood.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on assorted navy, cedar green, and natural fabrics
- Block layout with 5" squares in various plaids and checks, shams contain slightly larger blocks
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut cedar green, burgundy, and natural plaid binding
- Reverses to cedar green, burgundy, and natural plaid fabric
- Shams feature 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced