Before big box shops and large department stores, families would patch together worn fabrics to create simple but honest Christmas decorations. We took the spirit of this tradition and added a few modern pattern updates mixed with neutral tones to make the Clement Quilt timeless yet relevant. Hand quilted, 100% cotton. Reverses to solid tan.
- Block hand-quilting on various traditional red, green, tan, and creme fabrics
- Layout consists of same size patch blocks
- Straight edge with .5" tan and red plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid tan cotton fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 105"Wx95"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: deep red, natural, pine green
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
***Shown with Queen Quilt***