The Log cabin blocks of the Columbus Quilt are arranged to give a rolling light to its navy and tan base. The quilt is 100% fabric and reverses to solid navy.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Log cabin blocks are arranged to give a light to dark diagonal color flow with double borders finishing the look
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut solid navy blue binding
- Reverses to solid navy blue fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 120"Wx105"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: navy, khaki, light green
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.