Complement your bed with the Dakota Star King Sham. Proudly featuring a traditional 8 point star it the center surrounded by a feathered patchwork border.
Made with primitive black, tan, and plaid in all cotton. Reverses to solid tan fabric with 3 tie closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center with feathered patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 21" x 37"
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Closure: Ties Closure
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Sold Individually