The wonderfully rustic and primitive Dakota Star Queen Quilt showcases a traditional 8 point star in its center surrounded by a feathered star patchwork border, all in black, tan and plaid.
The quilt is hand quilted, reverses to solid tan, and constructed of soft and durable cotton for years of comfort.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center surrounded by feathered star patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" solid tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 90" long x 90" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe