The Denim & Hemp Chindi/Rag Rug is a loom-woven versatile item that is both attractive and practical. On one side you will find thick strips of denim in various shades of blue, secured with hemp. Flip it over for a more natural shade dominated by a rope and denim mix. Hemp is strong and naturally resistant to rot and mildew.
- Thick strips of soft faded denim in various shades of blue woven and secured with hemp
- Reversible for two distinct looks, display the denim side or choose the hemp side for more natural look
- 1" binding secures both ends
- Reverse is hemp rope and denim mix
- Chindi/Rag woven: Loom woven, Machine stitched
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a
- Measures approx. L20"xW30"
- Material: cotton and hemp
- Colors: denim, natural, creme
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.