An on trend yet classically styled look for the modern farmhouse, the Emmie King Quilt captures attention with contrasting black and white, creating a statement look for your bedroom. The heart of this quilt is an 8-point star set within a patchwork block of checks, microchecks and ticking stripes. Hand-quilted, 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on crisp white and black striped, check, and solid fabrics
- 8-point star blocks in checkerboard pattern pop against crisp white cotton base
- Straight edge with .5" contrasting microcheck binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and white buffalo check cotton fabric
- Each block is 10x10"
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions approx: L95"xW105"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: crisp white, jet black
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.