Celebrate patriotic decor with our USA flag-inspired Independence patchwork throw. The stars and stripes are prominently featured in the quilt center with a reverse seam construction for added effect. Border and reverse are a large blue and tan plaid. Outward facing patch stars are in each corner. Cotton fabrics.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo and channel hand-quilting on red, blue and tea-dyed assorted fabrics
- Large United States flag with reverse seams enclosed by two borders, tan applique star on flag and each quilt corner
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut blue, creme, and red check binding
- Reverses to blue, tan, and white plaid
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. L60"xW50"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: burgundy, tea dyed, navy
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.