The Joanna King Sham features interlocking triangles in a carefully arranged patchwork of solids, stripes, plaids, and microchecks. Soft white, creme, golden tan, and powder blue showcase a fresh farmhouse look. Trimmed with 2 and 3 inch gathered ruffles; blue ruffle extends from the sham and is not a false trim. 100% cotton, hand-quilted.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various striped, plaid, and check fabrics
- Rows of right triangle patches run diagonally across quilt in subtle soft white, creme, golden tan, and powder blue fabrics
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double gathered ruffle in striped and microcheck fabrics
- Reverses to golden tan ticking stripe on beige base fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions approx: H21"xW37"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: soft white, golden tan, powder blue
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed.