The Joanna Queen Quilt features interlocking triangles in a carefully arranged patchwork of solids, stripes, plaids, and microchecks. Soft white, creme, golden tan, and powder blue showcase a fresh farmhouse look. Echo hand-quilting details each triangle adding further visual appeal. 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various striped, plaid, and check fabrics
- Rows of right triangle patches run diagonally across quilt in subtle soft white, creme, golden tan, and powder blue fabrics
- Straight edge with .5" striated tan and blue plaid binding on this bias
- Reverses to golden tan ticking stripe on beige base fabric
- Solid tones alternate between creme and soft white for 3-dimensional look
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions approx: L90"xW90"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: soft white, golden tan, powder blue
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.