Kettle Grove Cabin Throw 50x60, consists of several log cabin blocks accented with 8-point (sawtooth) star patches in colors of black, tan, and dark creme.
- HAND-QUILTED: Stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on black, tan, and dark creme woven and printed cotton fabrics
- LOG CABIN: Quilt consists of several log cabin blocks accented with 8-point (sawtooth) star patches
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to a black ditsy star print on dark creme base
- PATCHWORK: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. L60"xW50"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: country black, khaki, dark creme
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
***Photo shown with Queen Quilt, the throw won't have as many squares.