Landon King Quilt is inspired by the ubiquitous metal barn stars prominently hung at ranches and farms throughout America.
Featuring a large lone star in plaid and check fabric creating a 3 dimensional look.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- The center of this quilt features a large 5-point Texas star with a smaller version on each of the 4 corners on khaki check ground with radiating borders in red and brown plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brown, red, and khaki plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki microcheck fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 105" long x 120" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki, Barn Red, Chocolate Brown
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Photo shown with queen-sized quilt