The patchwork ensemble of the Landon Twin Quilt is inspired by the ubiquitous metal stars found throughout American barns and ranches.
The quilt is an all cotton, hand crafted treasure displayed in khaki check with radiating borders in red and brown plaid.
A large center barn star is echoed in smaller barn stars on the corners. Reverses to khaki check fabric.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- The center of this quilt features a large 5-point Texas star with a smaller version on each of the 4 corners on khaki check ground with radiating borders in red and brown plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brown, red, and khaki plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki microcheck fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 86" long x 68" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki, Barn Red, Chocolate Brown
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Photo shown with Queen-sized Quilt