Visually stunning, the Parker Quilt marries the classic Trip Around the World pattern with log cabin blocks, studded with patchwork primitive stars.
Expertly crafted stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on rich burgundy, deep navy and natural shade micro plaid cotton. Reverses to navy and natural shade micro plaid fabric.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, navy, and natural microplaid cotton fabrics
- Plaid fabric on each log cabin block creates an eye catching Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- Straight edge with .5" navy and natural microplaid binding
- Reverses to navy and natural microplaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 120"Wx105"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: burgundy, navy, natural
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Photo shown with queen-sized quilt