Visually stunning, the Parker Twin Quilt marries the classic Trip Around the World pattern with log cabin blocks, studded with patchwork primitive stars.
Expertly crafted stitch in the ditch hand quilting on rich burgundy, deep navy and natural shade micro plaid cotton. Reverses to navy and natural shade micro plaid fabric.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, navy, and natural microplaid cotton fabrics
- Plaid fabric on each log cabin block creates an eye catching Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- Straight edge with .5" navy and natural microplaid binding
- Reverses to navy and natural microplaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 90" long x 70" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Navy, Natural
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Photo shown with queen-sized quilt