The Tacoma Queen Quilt presents a fresh take on lodge living, with an oversized log cabin block layout alternating earthy brown and deep red plaids.
The all cotton construction and hand quilting makes this a quilt for all seasons.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Features log cabin blocks in burgundy, brown, tan and green bordered offset with deep red border
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy microplaid
- Reverses to brown print fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 94" long x 94" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Deep Red, Earthy Brown, Country Tan
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe