The all cotton Tea Star King Quilt brings a primitive cabin delight to the home with its 6 pointed plaid stars and hexagons.
The patterns and colors of brick red, moss green, and black plaid on each star shift and change so that no adjacent star is the same.
This subtle diversity adds a unique flair to its overall composition. Reverses to brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on solid dark tan cotton base
- 6-point star layout in various brick red, moss green, and black plaid fabrics
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid binding
- Reverses to brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 97" long x 110" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Tan, Brick Red, Moss Green
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
*Photo shown with Queen Quilt