The festively primitive 55 inch Tea Star Tree Skirt features an enlarged 6 point star in the center in various brick red, moss green, and black plaid fabrics.
For added effect, the skirt contains smaller stars around the outside edge. The opening and outside edge trimmed with .5 inch tartan plaid binding.
Brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid on its back allow for reversibility.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on solid dark tan base
- Enlarged 6-point star in center in various brick red, moss green, and black plaid fabrics, smaller star patches around outside edge
- Opening and outside edge trimmed with .5" tartan plaid binding
- Brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric on back allows for reversibility
- Features 3 light wooden button closures and loops to secure skirt around tree
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Tan, Brick Red, Moss Green
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 21" diameter - 0.5 lb
- 48" diameter - 1.8 lb
- 55" diameter - 1.2 lb