The Teton Star King Quilt patchwork decor mixes navy and khaki fabrics in a stars and bars vintage layout.
Proudly displaying traditional 8 point stars alternating with patchwork blocks in navy blue and tan finished with triple borders. Reverses to solid navy blue.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 5-point stars alternate with patchwork blocks in navy blue and tan finished with double borders in coordinating fabric
- Straight edge with .5" solid navy blue binding
- Reverses to solid navy blue
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 95" long x 105" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Navy
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
*Photo Shown with Queen Quilt