We took a vintage ticking stripe, replicating the look found in old grain mill sacks, then added Christmas color for a country-inspired holiday feel. The Vintage Burlap Stripe Stocking has been made with distressed stenciling to give its antique creme burlap a truly heritage look. Bottom of the cuff is detailed with care through a turned edge seam with fringes and braided jute rope. 100% cotton shell with flannel and taffeta lining, reverses to solid antique creme burlap.
- Soft cotton is woven to create a vintage look antique creme burlap
- Stenciled pine green* grainsack stripe running vertically down center of body
- Cuff and body lined in flannel and creme taffeta
- Turned edge seam with fringed edge and braided natural jute rope on bottom of cuff
- Reverses to same as front but without stripe
- Features 2.5" burlap hanging loop
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
** Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.
- Dimensions: Opening 8.75", length 20", heel to toe 12"
- Material: 100% cotton shell
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.