Please note that the California King size quilts are Extremely Over-sized so we encourage you to measure your bed before ordering as it is expensive to return and re-ship a different size. A standard California King mattress measures 72 in. across and 84 in. head to foot. This would give you approximately 29 in. that would hang down each side. All mattress and box spring thicknesses vary so it is very important to measure.
Add a little country into your home with the beautifully mesmerizing design of the Abilene Star California King Quilt 130x115.
This country style quilt features stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various burgundy, tan, creme, and dark brown plaid and check fabrics while showcasing a 5-point star on each block surrounded by contrasting neutral color blocks.
Reverses to a burgundy, black, creme, and tan plaid to complete the look.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Echo and stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Each block features a five-point star surrounded by contrasting color blocks
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut red microcheck binding
- Reverses to burgundy, black, creme, and tan plaid
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx.115" long x 130" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Tan, Dark Brown
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
***Photo Shown with Queen Quilt***