The bold and fun blocks of the Ashmont King Quilt are a timeless palette of warm grey, antiqued tan and vintage white. Hand quilted and trimmed in creme and blue, this all cotton quilt is sure to be a favorite for years to come.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Echo hand-quilting
- Each block is finished with reverse seams for added texture on this timeless palette of warm grey, antiqued tan, and vintage white
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut creme and grey striped binding
- Reverses to charcoal and creme ticking stripe seersucker fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 97" long x 110" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Warm Grey, Vintage White, Washed Blue
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
*** Photo shown with queen quilt ***