Bingham Star King Quilt features colorful 5 point patchwork stars set on a windowpane check, separated by blocks of fabric strips, a technique passed down by generations of American quilt makers.
Dominant colors of black and brown bronze are found in woven yarn dyed checks and vintage inspired ditsy prints.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Alternating large 5-point star blocks and strip block patches add depth and color to your space
- Straight edge with .5 bias cut black, red, and creme plaid binding
- Reverses to red and tan windowpane plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 97" long x 110" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Pitch Black, Tan, Deep Red
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
***Shown with photo of Queen Quilt***