Intricate patterns within designs accent a magnificent 5 point star and strips of plaid. The multiple patterns displayed on the Bingham Star King Sham will catch the eye at any angle.
The reverse features simple windowpane red on tan with 3 buttons for better enclosure.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Large 5-point patchwork star block flanked with rotating strip blocks black and tan fabrics with red accents
- Straight edge with .5 bias cut black, red, and creme plaid binding
- Reverses to red and tan windowpane plaid fabric
- Features 3 tan chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 21" x 37"
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Soft Black, Khaki, Barn Red
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Sold Individually