Please note that the California King size quilts are Extremely Over-sized so we encourage you to measure your bed before ordering as it is expensive to return and re-ship a different size. A standard California King mattress measures 72 in. across and 84 in. head to foot. This would give you approximately 29 in. that would hang down each side. All mattress and box spring thicknesses vary so it is very important to measure.
This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on check pattern, plaid, and solid cotton - features 5-point star and confetti block patches accented with solid and check fabric borders
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various black and tan check pattern, plaid, and solid cotton fabrics
- 5-POINT STAR: This star quilt features 5-point star and confetti block patches accented with solid and check fabric borders
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" solid black binding
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to solid tan cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Measures approx. 130"Wx115"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: raven black, khaki tan
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
***Shown with Queen Quilt***