Hand quilted and ultra soft, the Braxton King Quilt inspires primitive and rustic Americana style with its patchwork layout in navy, apple red, chocolate brown, and golden tan. The center square of the block traditionally is done in red to represent the hearth, the heart of the home to the early pioneers. The vibrant colors of our 110x97 all-cotton quilt bring warmth and homey appeal to the bedroom. The early American patchwork on one side provides timeless design and heirloom comfort to this pre-washed quilted bedspread and reverses to a classic apple red, tan, and black plaid.
- 100% Cotton.
- Our Braxton Quilts are made to last for generations to come with durable yet soft, 100% cotton; Add classic Americana charm to any bedroom with these comfy, luxurious bedspreads.
- One side features traditional patchwork quilting modeled after American decorating themes to add heirloom appeal; The opposite side reverses to an apple red, tan and ebony black plaid fabric, for versatility and easy styling.
- Our patchwork quilt is expertly crafted in India with a cotton batting fill and is quilted using unique stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting techniques.
- For lasting use and hassle-free cleaning, simply toss the cotton patchwork quilt in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Apple Red, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Dimensions: 97" long x 110" wide