Embracing early American patchwork, the Braxton King Sham inspires primitive and rustic Americana looks with its rich colorful log cabin patchwork layout in navy, apple red, chocolate brown, and golden tan. The center square of the block traditionally is done in red to represent the hearth, the heart of the home to early pioneers. The ultra soft, all-cotton fabric of this 21x37 pillow cover adds warmth and heirloom comfort to your bedroom and reverses to a classic apple red, tan, and black plaid.
- 100% Cotton.
- Our Braxton Sham is made to last for years to come with durable 100% cotton; Add classic Americana charm to any master bedroom or guest room with these comfy, patchwork pillow shams.
- This cotton pillow sham features 3 red chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button for your convenience; Stitched with a 3" overlap to perfectly conceal your pillow inserts.
- PRIMITIVE HOME D.
- One side features traditional log cabin block patchwork using a unique stitch in the ditch quilting technique to add heirloom appeal; Reverses to an apple red, tan and black plaid fabric, for versatility and easy styling.
- For lasting use and hassle-free cleaning, simply toss these sham pillow covers in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Apple Red, Natural
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Sold Individually