Upcycle your style quotient with the all-cotton Burlap Natural Chindi/Rag Rug . We use leftover burlap "chindi" pieces, twisted and braided, for a neutral rug with variations in the colors of the burlap giving textural interest. Bound with creme cotton threads which are also the tassels seen on each short end.
- Strips of light tan and natural shade fabric rolled then woven and secured with sturdy cotton yarn
- Fringed on both ends
- Chindi/Rag woven: Loom woven, Machine stitched
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product,
- Measures approx. L20"xW30"
- Material: 100% cotton
- Color: natural
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.