The Crosswoods Twin Quilt takes inspiration from a well traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries old forests.
Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty.
The altered arrangements of the patterned blocks create a subtle asymmetry which captures the Primitive spirit. 100% cotton, hand quilted patchwork, reverses to floral print found on the border.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Ninepatch blocks accented with sashing in dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" russet and tan check binding on the bias
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Small green plaid squares wherever sashing intersects
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 86" long x 68" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Photo shown with queen-sized quilt.