The Dawson Star Patchwork Shower Curtain fully encompasses vintage lodge decor.
Constructed completely from soft cotton and bursting with rustic color featuring a dark woodland brown and tan plaid, this 72x72 shower curtain provides a relaxed, old western touch to your bath area.
The quilted edge in burgundy, tan, and brown alternates five-point stars and five patch blocks. A rod pocket and button holes for shower hooks are included for convenience.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for simple hanging and button holes for shower hooks
- Hem fold
- Features 1.5" header with 1" button holes and 3" rod pocket
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Measures approx. 72" x 72"
- Colors: Woodland Brown, Khaki, Burgundy
- Hanging Method: 3" Rod Pocket
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe