The Dawson Star Queen Bed Skirt fully encompasses vintage lodge style decor. Constructed completely from soft cotton and bursting with a dark woodland brown and tan plaid, this 60x80 dust ruffle provides a relaxed, rustic quality to your bedding.
The inverted pleats lend a sophisticated touch to this bed skirt and hides your under-bed storage perfectly with its 16-inch drop.
The split corners make it easy to position your skirt around the foot board.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- SPLIT CORNERS: to allow easy positioning of the bed skirt at the corners, especially around posts at the foot board.
- Hem fold
- White cotton deck trimmed on three sides with 3" fabric strip matching the ruffle to conceal the white fabric from view
- Finished with split corners
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Measures approx. 80" long x 60" wide x 16" drop
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Woodland Brown, Khaki
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe