The Dawson Star Standard Sham fully encompasses vintage lodge style.
Soft 100% cotton, hand-quilted, and bursting with subtle colors in rows of alternating 5-point stars and five patch blocks, this 21x27 pillow cover brings to mind the American West with its heirloom look.
The khaki, burgundy, and woodland brown plaid patchwork provides a casual yet classic touch. Reverses to a matching plaid with three tan chalk button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" burgundy and khaki plaid binding
- Reverses to woodland brown and khaki plaid cotton fabric
- Features 3 khaki chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 21" x 27"
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki, Burgundy, Woodland Brown
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Sold Individually