The Heritage Farms Queen Quilt is decorated with cascading blocks of various crimsons, mustards, and black for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look.
The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on various burgundy, mustard, and black plaid and check fabrics
- TRIP AROUND THE WORLD: Various 3" plaid blocks form a colorful Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" burgundy and black plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- OUTER BORDER: Features border in merlot and black plaid fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Measures approx. 90" long x 90" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe