The Heritage Farms Quilted Throw is decorated with cascading blocks of various primitive colors for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various crimson, mustard, and black plaid fabrics
- CROW AND PRIMITIVE STAR: Center patch adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and berry vine
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" crimson and black plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- DISPLAY CAPABILITY: Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This throw is hand-quilted and machine pieced.