Kettle Grove King Quilt features a simple 5x5 inch square patchwork layout with a monochromatic makeover. Beautiful traditional colors of creme and black are mixed in a variety of fabrics, from small plaids to antique-inspired ditsy flower and star prints. Reverses to black and tan plaid.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Featuring assorted patchwork blocks in creme, black, and tan
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to black, and tan plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 97" long x 110" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Khaki, Dark Creme
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Photo Shown with Queen Quilt
*** For more ideas in this collection, search our website using the words "Kettle Grove". ***