Extend the look of the matching quilt with the Kettle Grove King Sham. Featuring assorted patchwork blocks in creme, black and tan. Reverses to charcoal on dark creme micro floral fabric with 3 button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Featuring assorted patchwork blocks in creme, black, and tan
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to charcoal floral on dark creme fabric
- Features 3 creme chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 21" x 37"
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Khaki, Dark Creme
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Sold Individually