Please note that the California King size quilts are Extremely Over-sized so we encourage you to measure your bed before ordering as it is expensive to return and re-ship a different size. A standard California King mattress measures 72 in. across and 84 in. head to foot. This would give you approximately 29 in. that would hang down each side. All mattress and box spring thicknesses vary so it is very important to measure.
The Maisie California King Quilt 130Wx115L sets the tone for a rustic, lodge-inspired home. This unique quilt features 8-point stars set in tan Irish chains of ditsy floral prints.
Stout courthouse step blocks of country black and burgundy balance dainty floral patterns to create a look with wide appeal. courthouse step blocks are arranged to create lines of black and burgundy.
Hand-quilted, 100% cotton, reverses to black and tan check found on front.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, black, and tan plaid fabrics
- Courthouse step blocks create alternating black and burgundy lines diagonally across the quilt, each block has an 8-point star in the center
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 115" long x 130" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Photo shown with Queen-sized Quilt