The Maisie Luxury King Quilt features 8 point stars set in tan Irish chains of ditsy floral prints.
Stout courthouse step blocks of country black and burgundy balance dainty floral patterns to create a look with wide appeal.
Courthouse step blocks are arranged to create lines of black and burgundy. Hand quilted, 100% cotton, reverses to black and tan check found on front.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, black, and tan plaid fabrics
- Courthouse step blocks create alternating black and burgundy lines diagonally across the quilt, each block has an 8-point star in the center
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 105" long x 120" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe