The Millsboro Quilt features a vintage log cabin patchwork design with contrasting colors of navy, burgundy, and tan, finished with a navy plaid border. 100% cotton and hand-quilting make this an heirloom quality quilt you will be proud to hand down.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Featuring log cabin blocks in burgundy, rust, navy and tan, blocks are arranged to give an eye catching, diagonal stripe effect to the quilt.
- Straight edge with .5" navy and tan ditsy print binding
- Reverses to navy and tan ditsy print fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 120"Wx105"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: burgundy, khaki, navy
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.