The Millsboro Shower Curtain transforms your bath with warm, vintage patchwork.
Featuring a mixture of log cabin patches in navy, burgundy, and tan resting among assorted block patches in plaids and ditsy print fabrics, our 72x72 shower curtain invites rustic elegance into your lodge, lake house, or cabin inspired home.
Made from 100% cotton with a white lining, this fabric shower curtain offers soft homespun comfort while being machine washable, dryable, and iron-safe. For versatility, there are button holes for shower hooks and a rod pocket for convenience.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- LINED CURTAIN: lined with white cotton on the back.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for easy hanging and button holes for shower hooks.
- Features 1.5" header with 1" button holes
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Measures approx. 72" x 72"
- Colors: Burgundy, Khaki, Navy
- Hanging Method: 3" Button Holes for Shower Hooks
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe