The Ninepatch Star Quilted Throw features a 3x4 grid of alternating plaid stars and ninepatch blocks. These classic primitive designs are bordered by rectangular frames of the Ninepatch patterns.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Large ninepatch blocks alternate with 5-point stars in this traditional country quilt
- Straight edge with .5" solid burgundy binding
- Reverses to solid khaki fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. L60"xW50"
- Material: 100% cotton, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: burgundy, dark tan
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
To view complimentary braided jute rugs, Click Here.