The Prescott Quilt combines russet, dark brown and earthy green for a lodge-style take on the traditional trip around the world patchwork layout. The quilt is all-cotton, hand-quilted, and reverses to russet, dark brown and earth green plaid.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Patchwork blocks in "trip around the world" pattern russet, dark brown, tan, creme and green fabrics
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut dark brown plaid binding
- Reverses to russet, dark brown and earth green plaid
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Measures approx. 120"Wx105"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: russet, light tan, earth green
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
***Shown with Queen Quilt***